What Are Some Of The Reasons A Real Estate Attorney Is Needed?
There are many facets to a real estate transaction, some of which are detailed below. Careful consideration should be taken during each step, from start to finish.
- negotiation of price and sales terms
- preparation of letters of intent and/or contracts for purchase and sale
- management of option fees, and escrow of earnest money
- management of feasibility and option periods
- management of property appraisal and inspection
- negotiation of repairs and price subsequent to appraisals, inspection and/or feasibility periods
- review of the title commitment and response to the title company’s requests for additional documents and other information requests
- review and/or preparation of financing documents, such as the promissory note and deed of trust
- review and confirm the accuracy of the money trail detailed in the closing statement
- review and/or preparation of numerous closing documents, from disclosures to deeds
Call Now For A Free 30 Minute Consultation