What Are Some Of The Reasons A Real Estate Attorney Is Needed?
Real estate is often the largest asset owned by an individual, family, or entity. A real estate transaction has many participants, from buyers and sellers, to real estate agents, to inspectors, appraisers, contractors, attorneys, property managers, mortgage loan officers, and title/escrow officers. The Law Office of Seth K. Bell will be on your side throughout the process protecting your best interest.
There are many facets to a real estate transaction, some of which are detailed below. Careful consideration should be taken during each step, from start to finish.
- negotiation of price and sales terms
- preparation of letters of intent and/or contracts for purchase and sale
- management of option fees, and escrow of earnest money
- management of feasibility and option periods
- management of property appraisal and inspection
- negotiation of repairs and price subsequent to appraisals, inspection and/or feasibility periods
- review of the title commitment and response to the title company’s requests for additional documents and other information requests
- review and/or preparation of financing documents, such as the promissory note and deed of trust
- review and confirm the accuracy of the money trail detailed in the closing statement
- review and/or preparation of numerous closing documents, from disclosures to deeds
For more information on The Reasons A Real Estate Attorney Is Needed, an initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (210) 988-9005 today.